July 31, 2010
My bed will not have the privilege of keeping me company tonight.
In the morning, rested or not, I will leave and find a place to shower.
My home is wherever my purse, keys, and change of clothes are.
Hello. My name is Kelsey, and I love this lifestyle .
July 29, 2010
Crying drivers and drunk drivers both swerve the same way.
July 27, 2010
- I won’t get attached. Ever.
- I’m not attached, I’m just having fun with it.
- I will never get hurt, I’m invincible.
- I’m attached and denying it.
- I’ll just go with it. What happens, happens.
July 26, 2010
I have gone from enjoying:
- Running on adrenaline
- Finding crazy shit to get myself into
- Acting on impulse
- More mild versions of the three listed above (I can’t change THAT much…)
- Watching movies (Whether it be in your basement or huddled around her TV, a terrified Ben screaming at a zombie movie huddled in my arms)
- Blasting that great song, our arms out my car window, screaming the lyrics, feeling like total BAMFs
Most of the stupid is flushing out of my system. All that remains is raw and wonderful.
July 25, 2010
“Do you have any idea how many illegal offenses you have right now?”
“Yes officer.” (more than you think I do.)
Now THAT was good luck…
July 23, 2010
Take a swig
Pop a pill
Sleep for 3 hours
Sleep for 2 hours
July 19, 2010
“You shouldn’t believe everything you read in books, child.”
“That’s what mommy says too. Then she has us read the bible and expects us to believe everything in it.”
– Movie “The Others”
July 19, 2010
July 18, 2010
When all was said and done, I laughed.
Not at you, but at how happy it made you.
July 13, 2010
Toll Road exemption box thingy. (Thank you, Casey’s mother.)
Chocolate Chip Cookies ( to be eaten combined with the previously mentioned food item.)
Castle Rock’s outlet mall ( specifically for the Levi’s store… Yes, I will drive two hours out of the way to buy my jeans. Don’t judge.)
Riley Jacobs (We should audio record the car ride for your listening pleasure.)
Gallon of apple juice
Denver Airport ( SOMEBODY needs to make sure Casey doesn’t get lost on his way off the terminal.)
Tomorrow is going to be amazing (: